Sponsored by Multi-Signs
Entries for this competition will be judged at approximately 11.00am. It would be appreciated if scarecrows could be left on display until approximately 4.00pm.
Rules and Guidelines
1. One entry per Class is permitted.
2, No entry fee is payable.
3. Entries close Wednesday 7 August
4. Your scarecrow must be brought to the Showground between 2.00 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. on Friday 9 August. The scarecrows will be sited outside the Horticultural Tent.
5. Please note that the scarecrows will not be covered overnight so you should ensure they are protected in case of rain.
6. Please state on your entry form if you require a post to
support your scarecrow
Adult or Family Groups
Young persons aged 18 or under
Entry forms are in the schedule
Click Here for Ellingham Show Schedule 2019 for complete document (1.8mb PDF)