Sponsored by Multi-Signs
Entries for this competition will be judged at approximately 11.00am. It would be appreciated if scarecrows could be left on display until approximately 4.00pm.
Rules and Guidelines
1. One entry per Class is permitted.
2, No entry fee is payable.
3. Entries close Wednesday prior to Showday.
4. Your scarecrow must be brought to the Showground between 2.00 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. on Friday before Showday. The scarecrows will be sited outside the Horticultural Tent.
5. Please note that the scarecrows will not be covered overnight so you should ensure they are protected in case of rain.
6. Please state on your entry form if you require a post to
support your scarecrow.
Adult or Family Groups
Young persons aged 18 or under
Entry forms are in the schedule