The Ellingham and Ringwood Agricultural Society continues to support local and national charities and organisations.
Our charitable policy and status enables us to make donations each year, and to make available, funds for the operation of our bursary scheme, which can then support agricultural students.
The amounts that we are able to donate are directly related to how successful the show is, the more that you support the society, the more we are able to give away.
Some of the charities and organisations that we have supported recently, are listed here:
- Southampton University Hospital Cancer Research
- Piam Brown Children’s Ward
- Cure for Cancer
- MacMillan Caring locally
- Multiple Sclerosis Society – Bournemouth and District Branch
- New Forest Sailability
- Sturts Farm Community Trust
- Citizen’s Advice New Forest
- New Forest Carriage Driving for the Disabled
- The Rotary Club of Ringwood
- Cherry Tree Nursery Bournemouth
- Ringwoods Lantern Community
- Bournemouth Leukaemia Fund
- The Rotary Club of Ferndown
- Hampshire Fire and Rescue Cadets
- Salisbury Cruse Bereavement Care
- Disasters Emergency Committee (DEC) Ukraine Humanitarian Appeal
If you know of a charity that you would like us to consider as a beneficiary, please contact the Show Secretary.
Thank you all very much for your continuing support.