The Ellingham and Ringwood Agricultural Society throughout its history has supported local and national charities and organisations.
The amounts we are able to donate are directly related to the success of each show, the more you support the society the more we are able to give away.
Our charitable policy and status enable us to make donations each year, including making funds available for the operation of our bursary scheme, which supports agricultural students. Some of whom are actively involved in the Show, our new chairman being a prime example.
Here is a sample of the many charities and organisations we have supported in recent years:
- Southampton University Hospital Cancer Research
- 1st Responders: South Central Ambulance Service
- Cure for Cancer
- Avon Valley Young Farmers
- MacMillan Caring Locally
- Multiple Sclerosis Society – Bournemouth and District Branch
- New Forest Sailability
- Sturts Farm Community Trust
- Citizen’s Advice New Forest
- New Forest Carriage Driving for the Disabled
- The Rotary Club of Ringwood
- Ringwoods Lantern Community
- Bournemouth Leukaemia Fund
- The Rotary Club of Ferndown
- Hampshire Fire and Rescue Cadets
- Salisbury Cruse Bereavement Care
- Disasters Emergency Committee (DEC) Ukraine Humanitarian Appeal
If you know of a charity that you would like us to consider as a beneficiary, please contact the Show Secretary.
Thank you all very much for your continuing support.